What you need
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons melon liqueur (e.g. Midori)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 cups melon balls (rockmelon, honeydew, watermelon)
- Toasted shredded coconut, to garnish
How to make it
- BEAT together the PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the liqueur, lemon juice and gelatine mixture then add the cream and beat until well combined.
- POUR mixture into 4 serving glasses and chill for 1 hour.
- SERVE topped with melon balls and toasted coconut.
Tip: For the perfect chilled cheesecake, mix the gelatine with the boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes before adding it to the PHILLY mix. Never add hot gelatine to a cold mixture as it sets into stringy lumps.