What you need
- 1½ cups chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 100g butter, melted
- 1 cup pure cream
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 200g CADBURY Dark Cooking Chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup hazelnuts, roasted and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup hazelnuts, roasted, extra
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased 35cm x 12cm rectangular fluted tart pan with a removable base. Chill.
- COMBINE the cream and PHILLY in a saucepan. Whisk over a low heat until smooth, without boiling. Remove from the heat then add chocolate and stir until melted. Fold through the chopped nuts.
- POUR the mixture into the prepared base then stud with extra nuts. Chill until firm. Remove from the pan, slice and serve with a drizzle of cream.
Tip: Try nutting out other options like roasted macadamias, almonds, pistachios, peanuts or cashews too!