What you need
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g lean beef mince
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 300g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup tomato salsa
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 160g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, broken into pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Tomato salsa, extra, for serving
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Coriander leaves, for serving
How to make it
- COMBINE the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, water and oil in a bowl, stir to combine then turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5-10 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic. Loosely cover and set aside.
- HEAT oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add beef mince and cook until well browned. Stir in taco seasoning, cook a further minute. Add beans to mince and set aside to cool slightly.
- DIVIDE the dough into 2 even pieces. Roll each into a long oval/rectangle shape, approximately 10cm x 25cm. Place the bases on floured baking trays. Top each with the salsa, beef mince, onion and PHILLY. Spray with oil and season.
- BAKE in very hot oven 220°C oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Dollop with the extra salsa and avocado and garnish with coriander. Cut into slices along the length of the pizza and serve immediately.
Tip: If short of time, substitute store bought pizza bases for the homemade ones.