What you need
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved into 1/4 cup hot water
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 100g TOBLERONE Milk Chocolate, melted (see note below)
- grated rind of 1 orange
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups cream, lightly whipped
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- 310g can mandarin segments, drained
How to make it
- COMBINE biscuit crumbs, ground almonds and butter, press into the base of 20cm spring form pan; chill.
- STIR gelatine into hot water, heat in saucepan or microwave (30 seconds on HIGH) until dissolved.
- BEAT PHILLY until smooth, add sugar, chocolate, orange rind, liqueur and cream.
- POUR into prepared crumb crust, chill until firm.
- HEAT orange marmalade until melted, pour over mandarin segments to decorate cheesecake.
Tip: Melt chocolate in a double boiler over boiling water, or in the microwave in a flat dish on HIGH for 60 seconds.