What you need
- 2 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 100g butter, melted
- 375g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 150g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Extra blueberries, to serve
How to make it
- COMBINE biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into the base of 12 × 1/3 cup capacity greased and base lined muffin pans. Chill.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add the eggs, sour cream and maple syrup and beat until well combined.
- POUR the mixture into prepared pans and sprinkle over blueberries.
- BAKE in a moderately slow oven 160°C for 35 minutes. Allow to cool in pans before removing. Place onto serving plates, dust with icing sugar and serve with extra berries. Serve immediately.
Tip: These little cheesecakes are delicious served warm with a dollop of cream.