What you need
- 1¼ cup chocolate biscuit crumbs
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 2½ teaspoons gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 250g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 1½ cups thickened cream, softly whipped
- Fresh berries, for decoration
- Chocolate curls, for decoration
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter, then press into the bases of 6 x 10cm greased springform pans. Chill.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until just smooth. Add the gelatine and chocolate and mix until smooth, then fold through the whipped cream.
- POUR the mixture evenly over the prepared bases. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate with fresh berries and chocolate curls prior to serving.
Tip: For a large cheesecake, pop all the mixture into a 22cm springform pan.
Trace the desired shapes onto a piece of paper and secure on a tray. Place a sheet of baking paper over the top and pipe the melted chocolate. Allow it to set.
Baking paper or disposable plastic piping bags are the easiest for piping. Snip off 1cm from the tip of the bag to fit a piping nozzle, or snip off only the tip for line piping. Or at a pinch, use a resealable sandwich bag with the corner snipped off.