What you need
- 200g (24 slices) thinly sliced 97% fat free ham
- 18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g baby spinach leaves, roughly torn
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- 2 eggs
- Black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped chives
How to make it
- USE the ham (2 slices per muffin cup) to line the base and sides of 12 x 1/3 cup capacity lightly greased non-stick muffin pans.
- DIVIDE the tomatoes and spinach between muffin pans. Whisk together the PHILLY, eggs, pepper and chives, then carefully pour into muffin pans.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before serving.
These mini breakfast cups are perfect not only for weekend breakfast but make a delicious brunch treat, too!