What you need
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 250g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- Rosemary sprigs
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Light Cream Cheese, broken into pieces
- Garlic olive oil spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to make it
- COMBINE the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, water and oil in a bowl, stir to combine then turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5-10 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic. Loosely cover and set aside.
- DIVIDE the dough into 4 even pieces. Roll each into a long oval/rectangle shape, approximately 10cm x 25cm. Place the bases on floured baking trays. Top each with the mozzarella, mushrooms, onion, rosemary and PHILLY. Spray with garlic oil and season.
- BAKE in very hot oven 220°C for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices along the length of the pizza and serve immediately.
Tip: If short of time, substitute store bought pizza bases for the homemade ones.