What you need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 500g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons plain flour
- 3 cups salt reduced vegetable stock
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
How to make it
- HEAT the oil in a large saucepan and saute onions for 1-2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until cooked. Add the flour and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- ADD the stock and nutmeg and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- STIR in the PHILLY, pepper and chives and simmer until heated through. Spoon into serving bowls. Serve immediately.
This delicious soup is so easy to make and enjoyed any season!