What you need
- 1 ½ sheets frozen sweet shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1x 380g can prepared caramel filling, reserve ¼ cup for sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 250g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- ¾ cup thickened cream
- 2-3 bananas, diagonally sliced
- ½ cup flaked almonds toasted
How to make it
- LINE a lightly greased 26cm flan tin with removable base with the pastry, trimming to fit where necessary. Prick well with a fork then chill for 20-30 minutes.
- BEAT the PHILLY, caramel and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Chill for 20 minutes. Bake the pastry in a hot oven 200°C for 12-15 minutes or until cooked and golden. Allow the pastry to cool thoroughly then spread in the PHILLY.
- HEAT ½ cup of the cream in a saucepan, bring just to the boil then remove from the heat immediately and stir in the chocolate until smooth. Cool slightly then gently spread over the PHILLY layer. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- COMBINE the remaining ¼ cup of cream and reserved caramel in a saucepan and whisk over a low heat to make a smooth sauce. Cool. Decorate the pie with sliced bananas, a drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkle of almonds just prior to serving.
Do Your Thing: try it at home then share your creation.
DO YOUR THING AND FRIDGE SHELFIES ARE TRADE MARKS OF MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL GROUP USED UNDER LICENCE.