What you need
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and tip cut off
- ½ baguette, cut into 10 thin slices and toasted
- 100g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Light Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g yellowfin tuna, mid loin
- 80g kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- ½ lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- ½ bunch chives, finely snipped
How to make it
- TO prepare the crostini, rub the baguette slices with the cut edge of the garlic, and then spread with PHILLY Spreadable Light Cream Cheese. Set aside.
- SEASON the tuna with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and sear the tuna on each side for no more than 10 seconds, until lightly coloured on the outside and still raw inside. Allow to cool and then slice into 10 pieces.
- TOP each of the toasts with the olives, squeeze over a little lemon juice, and then add one slice of tuna to each. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with chives before serving.
This is the ultimate when-guests-arrive thing to serve with a glass of chilled white wine. The tuna is done so it's still raw inside, so it's silken textured and not too fishy. A perfect summer party recipe.