What you need
- Olive oil spray
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 125g baby spinach leaves
- Black pepper, to taste
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
How to make it
- HEAT a 20cm frypan and spray with oil, add the garlic and mushrooms and saute for 3-5 minutes until mushrooms are cooked. Stir in the spinach and allow to wilt. Season with pepper and stir in half the PHILLY. Remove, cover and keep warm.
- COMBINE the eggs with the remaining PHILLY in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- HEAT the frypan and spray with oil. Pour in ¼ of the egg mixture, swirl and draw in the edges of uncooked egg mixture to form an omelette. Cook until almost set. Spoon ¼ of the cooked mushroom mixture over half the omelette and fold over to enclose filling. Slide onto a warmed serving plate and repeat with remaining mixture and filling to make four. Serve immediately.
This delicious breakfast dish is both delicious and guilt free!