What you need
- 125g butter
- 125g CADBURY Dark Baking Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup CADBURY Bournville Cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- Finely grated rind of 1 orange
How to make it
- COMBINE the butter, chocolate and brown sugar in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until chocolate has melted. Remove from heat and whisk in the eggs.
- STIR in the sifted flour, cocoa and baking powder until well combined, then fold in walnuts. Pour into a greased and paper lined 28cm x 18cm slice pan (ensure paper extends 5cm above the top of the pan).
- COMBINE PHILLY, sugar and orange rind in a small bowl until smooth. Spoon mixture randomly over chocolate mixture and swirl gently with a round bladed knife to create a marbled effect.
- BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 35-40 minutes until firm. Cool completely in pan before slicing.
Tip: You can keep these refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days (if they last that long)!