What you need
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 125g can passionfruit pulp strained, retaining both pulp and seeds
How to make it
- MIX PHILLY and sugar together in a food processor on low for 30 seconds.
- BEAT in milk and passionfruit pulp and mix on low for a further 1 minute. Pour mixture into a plastic wrap lined 20cm x 30cm lamington tin, cover and freeze until almost set, approximately 3 hours.
- POUR passionfruit seeds over semi-set ice-cream and gently stir through creating a swirl. Return to freezer until ice-cream is firm. Scoop to serve or cut into wedges.
Variation: Pour mixture in tin as above swirl chocolate topping through with a skewer and freeze as above.