What you need
- 4 eggs
- 10g butter
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- 2 teaspoons finely snipped chives (optional)
- Wholegrain toast to serve
How to make it
- BEAT the eggs well in a bowl.
- MELT the butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the eggs and stir slowly and gently for about 30 seconds. Add the PHILLY Cream for Cooking and continuing stirring.
- JUST before the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove them from the heat (they will continue to cook a little) and stir through herbs. Serve with toast.
Eggs make a brilliant breakfast for your child.