What you need
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- extra chives, for garnish
How to make it
- BRUSH the potatoes lightly with oil and bake at 200°C for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until cooked through.
- COMBINE the PHILLY with the garlic and herbs. Cut a deep cross diagonally through each of the potatoes and spoon over the flavoured PHILLY, and top with additional chives and serve immediately.
For Chilli PHILADELPHIA Baked Potatoes
- BAKE potatoes and per directions above.
- TOP with PHILADELPHIA and drizzle with Sweet Chilli Sauce. Top with chopped coriander and serve.