What you need
- 250 g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Kernels from 2 cobs sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT* Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 20 jalapeno chillies, split in half lengthways and seeds removed
- 40 x 12-14cm long strips of streaky bacon
How to make it
COMBINE PHILLY, corn, cheese and chives then spoon evenly into the jalapeno halves. Wrap a piece of streaky bacon around each jalapeno and secure with a skewer. Place onto a baking tray.
BAKE in a moderate oven 180ºC for 20 minutes, turning once, or until bacon is cooked. Serve immediately.