What you need
- 3 frozen bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ⅓ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup water
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup muesli
- Shaved coconut, strawberry coulis and additional berries, for serving
How to make it
1. PLACE bananas, raspberries, blueberries and water in a food processor and puree until smooth.
2. WHISK together the PHILLY, honey, milk and vanilla until smooth.
3. SPOON approx. 1 tablespoon of muesli into the base of 4 serving glasses. Top with some of the Philly mixture, then spoon on some of the berry mixture. Repeat layering.
4.FINISH with a dollop of the Philly mixture, a sprinkling of muesli, coconut and coulis. Thread some berries onto toothpicks and serve on top. Enjoy immediately.