What you need
- 125g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 60g unsalted butter
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 large (or 24 small) choux puffs
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup thickened cream, whipped
How to make it
- COMBINE the chocolate, butter, cream and honey in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until the chocolate and butter have melted. Cool.
- USE a 1cm plain tip piping nozzle to carefully make a small hole in the base of each choux puff.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir through half the cream to lighten the mixture, then gently fold through the remaining cream until just combined. Transfer mixture to a piping bag with a 1cm plain tip and pipe into choux puffs.
- PLACE the filled puffs on serving plates with raspberries then drizzle with the Chocolate Honey Glaze. Serve immediately.
Tip: Want these done and dusted? They may be filled and refrigerated up to 2 hours ahead.