What you need
- 1 x 85g packet raspberry jelly
- 3 mini Swiss rolls, each sliced into 6
- 1 punnet strawberries, halved
- 250mls PHILADELPHIA Cream for Desserts, double cream alternative
- 2-3 tablespoons marsala
- Chocolate curls for decoration
How to make it
- MAKE jelly as per packet directions. Allow to set then roughly chop.
- PLACE 3 slices of cake into the base of 6 serving glasses. Top with the jelly and strawberries.
- WHISK together the PHILLY and marsala and then dollop over the jelly. Decorate with chocolate curls and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Tip: The full quantity of trifle mixture can easily be made in medium sized serving bowl.