What you need
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, (thawed-optional)
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 x 55g egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 60g butter, melted
Philly Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 30g butter, softened
- 125g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
How to make it
- LIGHTLY GREASE 12 hole - 1/3 cup capacity muffin pan.
- SIFT flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg into a mixing bowl. Stir in raspberries coconut and sugar then add egg, milk and butter. Mix until just combined (mixture will still be lumpy).
- SPOON mixture into prepared pan and bake at 190°C for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot or cold, topped with PHILLY Cream Cheese Frosting.
PHILLY Cream Cheese Frosting
- BEAT butter for one minute or until light and creamy.
- ADD PHILLY and beat a further 3 minutes or until smooth.
- ADD icing sugar and lemon juice and mix for 30 seconds or until well combined.
Tip: Do not over mix or frosting will become very runny in texture.