What you need
- 1½ cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- ¼ cup CADBURY BOURNVILLE Cocoa
- 100g butter, melted
- 750g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups caster sugar
- 250g raspberries, pureed and sieved
- Finely grated rind and juice of 1 orange
- 3 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 cup thickened cream
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, cocoa and butter then press into the base of a greased and lined 22cm round springform pan (ensure the paper extends 5cm above the top of the pan). Chill.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until combined. Stir in the raspberry puree, orange rind and juice and gelatine then fold through the cream.
- POUR the mixture over the prepared base. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- DECORATE with Orange Threads and extra raspberries prior to serving.
- USING a vegetable peeler remove the rind from the oranges in long strips.
- TRIM off any pith then slice the rind into long fine strips.
- COMBINE the sugar and water in a saucepan, stir over a medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil and cook without stirring for 3-4 minutes until syrupy then add the rind threads and cook for 2 minutes. Allow to cool. Remove threads form the syrup and drain. Use as required.