What you need
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1¼ cups thickened cream
- 1 cup hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water, cooled
- ½ cup hazelnut liqueur, to taste
- 10-12 shots freshly brewed espresso coffee
How to make it
- COMBINE the condensed milk and chocolate in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the chocolate has melted. Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- BEAT the chocolate mixture, PHILLY and coffee mixture with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream and beat until soft peaks form. Fold through the hazelnuts then cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- PLACE a scoop of ice cream into each serving glass. Pour a splash of liqueur into each glass then pour over a shot of hot coffee. Serve immediately.
Tip: Nuts about ice cream? This can be made up to 1 month ahead and stored well covered in the freezer.