What you need
- 2 punnets strawberries, halved
- 1/3 cup balsamic glaze
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Juice of half an orange
- 180g shortbread fingers, (approx.12) reserve 4 whole, crumble the remaining
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, chopped
- 100g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, dissolved in 2 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make it
- TOSS the strawberries through the glaze, sugar and juice. Pour into a paper lined 28 x 18 cm slice pan and bake in a moderately slow oven 160°C for 20 minutes or until just tender. Transfer the berries and liquid to a bowl and chill.
- PLACE the crumbled shortbread into the base of 4 Mason jars
- MELT the PHILLY and chocolate in a bowl over simmering water and whisk until combined. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- WHIP together the cream and sugar until stiff. Stir the gelatine mixture into the PHILLY with the vanilla,then fold through the cream. Spoon the mixture into prepared glasses then top with the chilled strawberries and juice. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Decorate each with a shortbread finger just prior to serving.
TIP: The PHILLY mixture once complete can be spooned into a plastic bag and chilled for 15-20 minutes. This allows the mixture to become firm enough to pipe. Snip a corner out of the bag then pipe the mix into the jars. This helps to keep the jars clean for presentation.