What you need
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups (185g) icing sugar
- 225g packet CADBURY Baking White Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 x mini OREO Mini cookies
- 4 red candy straps
- 1 tube black coloured icing mixture
- 100g CADBURY Baking White chocolate Melts, melted (reserved for use as glue)
- 4 orange coloured fruit sticks (or musk sticks)
- 4 mason jars
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, beat the PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese until smooth.
- Beat in icing sugar.
- Melt 225g of CADBURY Baking White Chocolate in microwave on medium power for 2 minutes, or until melted.
- Add melted chocolate and blend well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Divide mixture into 4. Next, divide each of these into three, making a ball for the head and two slightly larger balls for the body of the snowman. Coat in desiccated coconut.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture. Return to fridge to set for another 30 minutes.
- Melt reserved CADBURY Baking White Chocolate and use to stick together 3 balls to make the snowman. Top with a mini Oreo ‘hat’ with some extra melted chocolate.
- Allow to set.
- Use icing tubes to pipe eyes and mouth. Use an orange fruit stick for the nose.
- Cut candy straps to make a scarf and make a fringe on the ends with scissors. Wrap around the snowman and secure with some extra melted CADBURY Baking White Chocolate.
Place the snowman on the lid of the mason jar and scatter around some extra desiccated coconut ‘snow’. Place the glass jar over the top to make the snow globe.