What you need
- 200g butter, softened
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- ⅓ cup pecan nuts, finely chopped
- 100g CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, finely chopped
- 1¼ cups pecan nuts, extra, finely chopped
How to make it
1. BEAT the butter, PHILLY, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir through the sifted flour, spices and salt. Add the pecans and chocolate and mix well.
2. LIGHTLY knead the mixture until smooth then divide in half. Shape each piece of dough into a 25cm log. Wrap each in plastic wrap and freeze for 15-20 minutes to firm before rolling in the extra pecans to coat. Cut the biscuits into 1cm thick slices and place onto lightly greased baking trays.
3. BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 18-20 minutes or until cooked and golden. Stand for 10 minutes before placing on a wire rack. Cool.
Heavenly hint | To simply enjoy the spice, you may omit the chocolate.