What you need
- 200g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup SR flour
- 500g strawberries, halved
How to make it
1. COMBINE the chocolate, PHILLY, butter, sugar, milk and vanilla in a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until the chocolate and butter have melted. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
2. ADD the eggs and sifted flours and whisk until combined. Pour half the mixture into a greased and paper lined 31cm x 21cm slab pan and scatter over half of the strawberries. Pour over the remaining mixture and stud with remaining strawberries.
3. BAKE in a moderately slow oven 160°C for 1 hour or until cooked when tested. Stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Cool. Slice and serve with a dollop of cream.
Heavenly hint | To enjoy the full fruits of your labour, substitute strawberries for slices of fresh peach, plum or apricot too.