What you need
- olive oil spray
- 6 small Turkish bread rolls, sliced in half
- 300g sliced ham
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced thickly
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 220g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Extra Light Cream Cheese
How to make it
- SPRAY the Turkish bread lightly with the oil and cook on a preheated chargrill plate for 2-3 minutes each side until golden.
- TOP each base with ham, basil and tomato, season to taste. Spread the PHILLY onto remaining bread halves, then close and cut each roll in half. Serve immediately.
TIP: These sandwiches may be cooked in a heated sandwich press for 4-5 minutes, if desired, in which case there is no need to toast the rolls.