What you need
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 185g can tuna in springwater, drained and flaked
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 8 x 15cm flour tortillas
- ½ red capsicum, thinly sliced
- ½ red salad onion, thinly sliced
- olive oil spray
- chopped avocado, for serving
- fresh coriander, for serving
- limes, for serving
How to make it
1. COMBINE PHILLY, tuna, spring onion, lime and paprika in a bowl until smooth.
2. DIVIDE mixture into 8 portions. Spread 1/8 tuna mixture over half a tortilla and top with capsicum and onion. Fold tortilla in half. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas. Spray both sides of each tortilla with oil.
3. HEAT a non stick frypan and toast quesadillas for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp on both sides. Cut into wedges and top with a little salsa, avocado and coriander leaves. Serve immediately.