What you need
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon rosewater (optional)
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1 cup (125g punnet) raspberries
- 50g Turkish delight (plain or chocolate coated), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
How to make it
- BEAT together the PHILADELPHIA, sugar and rosewater using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the gelatine mixture then add the cream and beat until well combined.
- STIR in ¾ cup of raspberries, the Turkish delight and half the pistachios. Pour mixture into 4 serving glasses, then refrigerate 1 hour.
- SERVE topped with remaining raspberries and pistachios.
For the perfect chilled cheesecake, mix the gelatine with the boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes before adding it to the PHILLY mix. Never add hot gelatine to a cold mixture as it sets into stringy lumps.