What you need
- 1½ cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 100g butter, melted
- 750g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 250g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- ¾ cup pine nuts
How to make it
1. COMBINE the biscuit crumbs and butter. Press into the base of a greased and fully paper lined 24cm springform pan (ensure the paper extends 5cm above the top of the pan). Chill.
2. BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until just smooth. Beat in the eggs then stir through the sour cream and chocolate. Pour the filling over the prepared base. Sprinkle over pine nuts.
3. BAKE in a moderately slow oven 160°C for 40-45 minutes or until just set. Cool in the oven with door ajar. Chill.
4. MELT the apricot jam in a saucepan over a gentle heat and then strain. Brush over the cheesecake before serving.
Heavenly hint | The secret to a great baked cheesecake is a small ovenproof bowl, half filled with water in the base of the oven.