What you need
- 50g butter, softened
- 320g brioche, thickly sliced
- 100g CADBURY White Chocolate Baking Chips
- ⅓ cup raisins
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup port
- 7 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup orange marmalade, warmed
How to make it
1. SPREAD both sides of the brioche with butter then arrange in a greased, shallow 2 litre capacity baking dish, sprinkling chocolate chips and raisins between the layers.
2. COMBINE the PHILLY, milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan. Whisk over a low heat without boiling, until smooth and well heated. Remove from the heat then whisk in the port and the eggs until well combined. Pour over the brioche and stand for 20 minutes. Loosely cover with foil.
3. BAKE in a moderate oven 180°C for 25 - 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 20 minutes or until golden and set. Brush the pudding with the marmalade and cook for a further 3 minutes. Spoon into serving bowls with cream. Serve immediately.