What you need
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 5 chai tea bags
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1¼ cups thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
How to make it
1. POUR the boiling water over the teabags and allow to brew for 5 minutes. Remove and discard the teabags, squeezing out all the liquid and allow the tea to cool.
2. COMBINE the condensed milk and chocolate in a small saucepan. Stir over a low heat until the chocolate has melted. Transfer to a bowl and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3. BEAT the chocolate mixture and PHILLY with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream, vanilla and tea and beat until soft peaks form. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Spoon into serving glasses. Serve immediately.
Heavenly hint | Scoop your ice cream into crispy waffle cones or
serve it with fresh fruit - simply to chai for!