What you need
- 1½ tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon culinary lavender
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 125g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 egg whites, beaten to stiff peaks
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup honey
- Orange zest, for decoration
- Culinary lavender, extra, for decoration
How to make it
1. COMBINE the water and lavender in a jug and stand for 15 minutes. Strain liquid and discard lavender. Cool.
2. COMBINE the cream, chocolate and sugar in a bowl over simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Remove from heat, stir in the lavender water and cool.
3. BEAT the PHILLY with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the chocolate mixture and gelatine and mix until combined. Stir through one quarter of the egg whites then fold in the remaining whites.
4. SPOON the mixture into 6 x 125ml capacity lightly oiled dariole moulds. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight until set.
5. COMBINE oranges and honey and chill until required.
6. LOOSEN the Creams gently around the edges then turn out onto serving plates. Serve with Honey Drizzled Oranges and decorate with orange zest and lavender.
Heavenly hint | Culinary lavender can be purchased from specialty