What you need
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- Finely grated rind and juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 200g CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- 4 egg whites, beaten to soft peaks
- 1 cup thickened cream, extra, softly whipped
- Icing sugar, for dusting
How to make it
1. COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter. Press into the base
of a greased 20cm springform pan. Chill.
2. BEAT the PHILLY, sugar, lime rind and juice with an electric mixer until
smooth. Add the gelatine and chocolate and mix until combined then fold
through the whipped cream. Stir through one third of the egg whites then
gently fold through the remaining whites.
3. POUR the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
Spread the extra whipped cream over the cheesecake then sprinkle liberally
with icing sugar before slicing. Serve immediately.
Heavenly hint | For a twist on this recipe, substitute lemon or orange for
the lime if preferred.