What you need
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- ½ cup coconut
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 225g CADBURY White Chocolate Melts, melted and cooled slightly
- 125g punnet raspberries
- 2-3 tablespoons rosewater, or to taste
- 1 cup thickened cream, whipped
- 4 egg whites, beaten to soft peaks
- Raspberries extra, for decoration
- Mini meringues, for decoration
- Rose petals, for decoration
How to make it
- COMBINE the biscuit crumbs, coconut and butter. Press into the base of a greased 20cm springform pan. Chill.
- BEAT the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine and chocolate until smooth then mix through the raspberries and rosewater. Fold through the whipped cream. Stir through one third of the egg whites then gently fold through the remaining whites.
- POUR the mixture over the prepared base. Chill for 3 hours or until set. Decorate with extra berries, meringues and rose petals. Serve immediately.
Tip: When adding the raspberries ensure they are broken up and dispersed through the mixture, they should not be whole.