What you need
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1½ tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- 500g strawberries, halved
- 75g meringues, broken into pieces
- 100g CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, grated
How to make it
1. COMBINE the PHILLY and icing sugar and stir until smooth.
2. MASH one quarter of the strawberries with a fork then fold through the remaining berries. Fold together the PHILLY, strawberries and meringue in a large bowl until just combined.
3. SPRINKLE the base of each serving glass with a little chocolate. Spoon in some PHILLY mixture, then repeat, finishing with a layer of chocolate. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Heavenly hint | In a mess without meringue? Use shortbread or sponge finger biscuits as an alternative if preferred.