What you need
- 300g rhubarb, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- ½ cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 x 5cm strips of lemon rind
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 250g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 150g CADBURY White Baking Chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- ½ cup thickened cream
- ½ cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- ½ cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 30g melted butter
- Roasted hazelnuts, extra, for decoration
How to make it
1. COMBINE the rhubarb, water, sugar and rind in a saucepan. Gently
simmer, stirring occasionally, until the rhubarb is tender. Cool.
2. BEAT together the egg yolks and caster sugar with an electric mixer until
light and creamy. Gradually beat in the PHILLY until smooth. Add the rum
and vanilla and mix until combined. Stir through the chocolate until
combined, then fold through the cream.
3. COMBINE biscuit crumbs, hazelnuts and butter then spoon a little into the
base of 4 serving glasses. Top with some of the rhubarb and PHILLY mixture.
Repeat the layering process, finishing with the PHILLY mixture. Chill.
Decorate with hazelnuts prior to serving.
Heavenly hint | If you'd prefer a pairing of different sorts, use chocolate
biscuit crumbs and stewed pears instead.