What you need
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini (200g), coarsely grated
- 500g beef mince
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill or parsley
- 125g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to make it
PAT zucchini with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Combine with mince, onion, dill, PHILLY Block Cream Cheese, eggs and flour in a bowl. Season to taste and then shape into 8-12 patties (depending on the size you like).
HEAT oil in a frypan on medium heat and cook patties for 4 minutes each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Serve with something hearty in the winter months, like creamy mashed potatoes and lemon wedges.
Here is a nice way of adding creamy moisture to mince patties and a great way of getting kids to eat vegetables. The PHILLY Cream Cheese gives the patties a lovely moistness.